Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Figure Drawings



This is a Diptych done in Charcoal on Canson Mi Tientes paper (it's actually a very light blue paper) done several years ago, of a woman looking into her bedroom mirror while putting on earrings, drawn in what was my actual bedroom. The model is fictitious however. Posting these prompted thoughts about working with real models so I figured this was a good place to post some of my favorite Life Drawings from my student days




Same Model, Different Class



These were done in studio class on the same day. The first was a quick 10 minute study. The second was longer...an hour...I think, but not sure.




this was a longer study too. Now I'm going to have to dig out the Pastel Life drawings from my student days too! In fact maybe I'll post all figure studies before I began posting anything else. If you see anything you like and it's not already available in the image kind store, send me an email. I'll put it there for you.

No comments: