Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Elemental Spirits



(Air...to date unfinished
posted by request)

Fire, Earth, Water, all 9x12 acrylic on canvasboard, there is a 4th..."Air"

I didn't really get to paint today which is a real no...no... I've heard that you need to paint everyday if you want to really get your art to where you want it. I did paint over the weekend however and the day isn't over so I'll try to do something before I lay down. But I have been going over some of my old images in preparation to post on this site so I thought I would post a series that I started about 4 years ago. The Spirits of the elements Earth, Air, Fire, and Water. I just realized I don't have a digital image of the painting for Air Spirit stored in my computer!! I thought I had digitized everything. Well I'll post it later. These are all in acrylic and were begun and painted over the course of my first year of Art School in 2003.

No comments: